Our phase one and two re-opening are now complete
Our showroom, workshop, parts and accident repair centre are fully re-opened at our Morpeth and Newcastle sites
The safety of our customers and associates are of paramount importance to us. For that reason, we have implemented the following safeguards at our dealerships
* Pre-Appointment Calls before-hand will be made to limit the amount of visitors at any given time in the showroom.
* Solo Test Drives available. (Copy Drivers Licence required)
* Sanitiser and wipes station upon entry.
* 2 metre social distancing markers have been placed in the relevant areas of the dealership in line with government advice.
* Protective screens have been installed for our service and sales advisors to sit behind.
* Disposable gloves will be used by our service, sales advisors and technicians to prevent the spread of bacteria.
* We are highly encouraging card only payments.
* We are highly encouraging one person per car into the dealership.
* Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will be fully sanitised using an alcohol-based sanitisers and wipes as a minimum.
* Each sold vehicle will have a full ozone sanitisation prior to hand over.
* A full protection kit (seat, steering wheel, gear lever and handbrake covers) will be put in every vehicle for test drive.